Welcome to CUFF Indonesia

Welcome to Cairo University Forum of Foreigners, where all the good topics are in the air... we are here presenting Indonesian student of Cairo University, and striving to be the man and women of future.. with Indonesia's spirit in our heart

Saturday, October 31, 2009

From Bee to My Beloved President

Dear Mr. President Susilo Bambang Yodhoyono



This is my very first mail to you. First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Lathifa Anshori and I am studying in Cairo University, Egypt.

There are so many things that I want to tell you in this letter. I don't want to criticize you nor ask something impossible or hard to be done. Because I just want you to give your best for Indonesia. All the best that you can ever do.

I wonder how hard it is to be a good president, because to be a good citizen itself also heavy to do. I couldn't imagine how you woke up every morning with those bunches of burden in your shoulder, head, hand, and even on your step. But, please don't let our very Indonesia weak in your hand. Make our name, I-N-D-O-N-E-S-I-A, as the first name that everybody remembers when they ask your citizen nationality. Enough with, "Are you from Malaysia?" No more.

I am here to watch my very Indonesia grow up to be the best of the best in Asia and after all, the world. Because I swear to God, that I am not blind, I know pretty well how rich we are, from the water until the earth and also human. Save us from being separated. I love my Indonesia. We love our Indonesia. We deserve to be an Indonesia, the place where God always give the good towards her people. I didn't sad if we have not become a tiger of Asia yet. I don't mind because we will be the dragon of Asia. We are the greatest to be.

Please don't put empty hope in our hearts. Show us, and also yourself, how you deserve to be in your position now for ten years. Show us how you love us to be the best. Show us the real Indonesia, the diamond of Atlantic.

May God bless you, my dear President.





Best regards,

Lathifa Marina Al Anshori

1 comment:

  1. pertama gua baca surat ini..

    kesannya : cute banget ya bubel :D

    ReplyDelete